The Angelsounds Fetal Doppler Mini will let you hear the heartbeat and movements of your unborn baby from the 12th week of your pregnancy. Listen to your babies heartbeat and even their hiccups and kicks. Its manufactured by Jumper Medical a specialist in the manufacturer of medical equipment and fetal dopplers. It is CE & FDA approved and has also been approved by the NHS. Its comes with free gel and cable which allows you to record and save your baby’s first sound on PC or CD to keep as a memory or to share with friends and family. 2 CDs are provided, 1 for baby Music and other is blank CD to record your baby’s sounds. It can also be used to record your own heartbeat so once the baby is born, it can be played to soothe your newborn.
New Angelsounds Baby Fetal Doppler Angel Sound Heart Monitor Detector With FREE CDs + GEL + RECORDING CABLE + BATTERY + NOTE CARD
- Safely listen to unborn baby heartbeat - CE & FDA Approved
- Hear your baby's heartbeat, hiccups and kicks
- Record prenatal sounds to share with family and friends
- Record and Play mother's heartbeat to help soothe and calm the new born baby
- Conforms to EC Directive 93/42/EEC(MDD) concerning medical devices