Keeping children safe during flight has long been a concern of parents worldwide. The Child Aviation Restraint System -CARES is the world’s first passenger restraint system specifically designed for children. It is the first such device approved by the Federal Aviation Administration(FAA). The system is certified for children who weigh between 22 to 44 pounds occupying their own seat. This supplemental restraint interfaces with the existing standard seatbelt producing a low-cost, easy and effective solution for child safety.
For air travel only. May not be used in exit or emergency rows. For forward facing seats only.
* Winner of the following Awards:National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, iParenting Media Award Winner, Good Housekeeping Award, National Parenting Publications Gold Award, Crystal Cabin Award, Mr. Dad Seal of Approval
Kids Fly Safe Cares Child Airplane Safety Harness
- For children 22-44 lbs. in their own sear.
- Approved by the FAA for all phases of airplane travel - taxi, take-off, turbulence and landing.
- Winner of the Good Housekeeping Awards
- Slides easily over the seat back
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Additional Info
- Comments (0)
- Customer Reviews